REMINDER: The older VCA certifications will retire on December 31, 2017.
New Certification Now Available
Today we’re releasing the newest version of our entry-level certification for the cloud and virtualization industry: VMware Certified Associate – Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT) certification.
Earning the VCA-DBT will showcase your digital transformation expertise — highly valued in today’s IT marketplace — by validating your knowledge of:
- How virtualization concepts drive an enterprise’s digital agenda
- The VMware products that support VMware Cloud Foundation and Cross-Cloud Architecture solutions, including VMware vSphere, VMware vSAN, VMware NSX, and the VMware vRealize Suite
Save 40% off the regular exam price through December 31 (your discount will be applied automatically at checkout).
Older Certifications Retiring December 31, 2017
In conjunction with the release of the new VCA-DBT certification, we are retiring the following VMware Certified Associate 6 certifications and exams:
- VMware Certified Associate 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCA6-DCV) – exam 1V0-621
- VMware Certified Associate 6 – Network Virtualization (VCA6-NV) – exam 1V0-642
- VMware Certified Associate 6 – Desktop and Mobility (VCA6-DTM) – exam 1V0-605
- VMware Certified Associate 6 – Cloud Management and Automation (VCA6-CMA) – exam 1V0-603
After December 31, these exams will no longer be available, and the certification will no longer be awarded. If you already hold this certification it will remain part of your transcript.