VMware Learning Zone subscribers get one year of unlimited access to our cloud-based video training library taught by top VMware experts, including all our new releases. This month, Steve Flanders continued his series on VMware vRealize Log Insight with several new videos:
- Using Dashboards – teaches you how to use dashboards and widgets, including a look at the types of dashboards and what’s available in common content packs.
- Finding and Using Content Packs – teaches you what content packs are, how to use them, and where to find them.
- Building Content Packs – demonstrates how to build content packs.
- Creating Alerts – shows you how to create alerts, including the various parameters you can configure such as type, naming, descriptions, email forwarding, threshold setting, etc.
- Configuring vRealize Operations Manager Integration – shows you how to configure vRealize Operations Manager integration with vRealize Log Insight.
- Configuring VMware vSphere Integration – demonstrates how to configure vSphere integration with vRealize Log Insight.
- Using Event Types – walks you through event types: what they are, why they’re important to understand, and a live demonstration of how they are ingested, analyzed, and viewed.
- Configuring Event Forwarding – demonstrates how to configure event forwarding, including the various reasons and scenarios in which you would forward events.
- Benefits of vRealize Operations Manager Integration – reviews three key benefits you gain by integrating Log Insight with vRealize Operations Manager.
- Configuring Log Insight Agent Parsers – shares how to extract useful information from your logs client-side and send them to Log Insight in a parsed form.
- Troubleshooting an Issue in Log Insight – discusses approaches and techniques helpful to troubleshooting issues that might be encountered.
These videos are available NOW to anyone with an active VMware Learning Zone Standard or Premium subscription.
Want to be the first to know when new videos are released? Follow our #NewintheZone hashtag on Twitter.