VMware Learning Zone subscribers get one year of unlimited access to our cloud-based video training library taught by top VMware experts. Including all the latest videos we release each month, like these:
- In vSphere 6 – Virtual Volumes (Part 1 – Presentation), Andy Cary takes you through many of the concepts around Virtual Volumes, which were newly introduced in vSphere 6. Topics include a review of the advantages of using virtual volumes, using the Hypervisor to transform storage, LUNs – VMDKs managed as data, virtual volumes – VMDKs managed as native objects, array requirements, simplification of storage administration, virtual volumes high level architecture, and many others.
- vRealize Orchestrator Automation with vSphere Client takes you through the process of integrating vRealize Orchestrator with the vSphere 6 web client. Alistair Sutherland provides a detailed look at both the vSphere 6 web client and vRealize Orchestrator client, registering vRO and launching workflows from the web client, and using and extending context menus in the web client to launch workflows.
- Andy Cary walks you through the specifics of setting up Network IO Control (NIOC) v3 in vSphere 6 in vSphere 6 – NIOC Enhancements: Demonstration.
- In VMware NSX Traceflow Joe Silvagi demonstrates NSX Traceflow – added in VMware NSX 6.2 – which now allows you to trace end-to-end traffic paths through your virtual network for trout, shooting and network planning.
- VMware NSX Central CLI by Joe Silvagi, shares some helpful information on NSX Central CLI – added in NSX 6.2 – allowing that you can run commands on multiple points in NSX from a single location. Joe discusses features, sample commands, and resources helpful to using the NSX Central CLI.
These videos are available NOW to anyone with an active VMware Learning Zone Standard or Premium subscription.
Want to be the first to know when new videos are released? Follow our #NewintheZone hashtag on Twitter.