The VMware Learning Zone is a our subscription-based service that gives you a full year of unlimited, 24/7 access to VMware video-based training. Top VMware experts and instructors discuss solutions, provide tips and give advice on a variety of topics which is expanding constantly. This month’s new additions are:
- vRealize Operations Custom Dashboards: Customizing Widget Interaction – In this video, Ellis Paul takes you through a practical hands-on demonstration of custom dashboards in vRealize Operations Manager 6, with a specific focus on widgets and how to use and customize widget interactions.
- vRealize Orchestrator Advance Techniques Part 1: Workflow Elements You May Not Have Used Before – In this first segment of a 5-part series on vRealize Orchestrator advance techniques, Joerg Lew shares helpful insights and techniques that you can use directly out of the box in vRealize Orchestrator to build reliable and maintainable workflows.
- vRealize Orchestrator Advance Techniques Part 2: Configuration and Resource Elements – In this second segment of a 5-part series on vRealize Orchestrator advance techniques, Joerg Lew provides hands-on demonstrations on how you can make your workflows more portable between multiple environments, such as development to production, multiple customers, and with your peers.
- vRealize Orchestrator Advance Techniques Part 3: Exceptions and Error Handling – In this third segment of a 5-part series on vRealize Orchestrator advance techniques, Joerg Lew shares how to bulletproof your workflows with a theoretical focus on exceptions and error handling in general, guidance on helpful techniques, hands-on demonstration in vRealize Orchestrator, best practices, and practical real-world use cases.
- vRealize Operations: Overview of Alerting System – In this video, Ellis Paul takes an advanced look at practically using and configuring the alerting system in vRealize Operations Manager, including taking advantage of the new functionality introduced in v6.
- vSphere 6: vMotion Enhancements (Part 2: Demo) – In this video, Andy Cary takes you through how to set up vMotion in a vSphere 6.0 environment and how to configure vMotion to use its own TCP/IP Protocol stack. He’ll also show you how you can vMotion a VM from one data center to another.
- vSphere 6: Content Library (Part 1: Presentation) – In this video, Andy Cary explains the purpose of the new feature known as Content Library which shipped with vSphere 6. The Content Library is a repository for storing VM Templates, ISO Files, and scripts which can be replicated between vCenter instances. He also shows you how to setup a Content Library, and you’ll learn which mechanisms are used to replicate Content Libraries.
For a limited time, VMware Learning Zone is available for half price. Subscribe today!