System administrators and system integrators responsible for deploying the VMware® virtual desktop infrastructure can build valuable skills in deploying a virtual desktop infrastructure by attending VMware View: Install, Configure Manage. This 4-day course teaches you to:
- Install and configure View components
- Create and manage dedicated and floating desktop pools
- Deploy and manage linked-clone virtual desktops
- Configure and manage desktops that run in local mode
- Configure user profiles with View Persona Management
- Configure secure access to desktops through a public network.
- Use ThinApp to package applications.
The course is available in a variety of delivery methods from the
- Traditional classroom as offered June 11-14 in New York which qualifies for a 15% discount or
- Live Online class as offered Aug 13-16 2 9:00 Central Daylight Time where you can attend from anywhere remotely.