Just a note about our iPad raffle in case you did not catch it when you visited our website. We plan on raffling off a very cool iPad (1 per day, 1 per person) during Tech Exchange event.
This is great but you might ask what makes this iPad unique ? The iPad will be pre-loaded with select sessions from the Tech Exchange event. This means you will be the first person on earth to get access to the events sessions – making you the most popular person on your flight home.
I thought I would highlight one of our most exciting SpringSource sessions for Technology Exchange. This is a great session as it provides a great overview of the Java Cloud Computing environment by THE EXPERT. This is ideal if you are building both Java and Infrastructure management applications. Register Today
Hope to see you there.
Spring into the Cloud: Understanding Spring as a Cloud Application Development Platform
This session will provide a brief technical overview of Spring, the most popular enterprise Java development framework, and then will focus on the best practices for Spring-based cloud application development. Using Spring's dependency injection and configuration controls, Spring-based applications can become portable from the developer desktop to the enterprise datacenter and into the cloud. Join the experts from SpringSource to learn how to ensure today's applications are ready for tomorrow's runtime environment.
Here are the top 5 reasons why your boss needs to send you to our event.
1. vSphere 4.1 APIs has some significant improvements, specifically around the Property Collector and AD authentication. We will have sessions to update you on what has changed, provide best practices when using them and hear from our engineers who have hands on experience working with our APIs. See our latest sessions added
2. Access to our engineers – ever have a question that you needed some guidance on but just never got the answer you needed ? Our engineers will be not only presenting but there will be plenty of opportunities for questions and answers.
3. Learn about what VMware is doing from an Application Infrastructure perspective, the latest technology from newly acquired organizations, including Zimbra, RabbitMQ, Gemstone – all will be here, great opportunity to invite the Application infrastructure guys.
4. Labs and more labs. We will have Labs on the following topics vSphere PowerCLI, vSphere Web Services SDK for Java, and for C#, and vCloud APIs covering our latest SDKs.
5. Cool giveaways, Free Software, Chance to win an iPad, and a very nice Bag, and a very nice Polo shirt – We have certainly upscale here since our last event.
Take a look at what Ravi and Adam have to say…
The bottom line:
This event is dedicated to developers building solutions for the VMware platform. This is a key event that you need to attend to learn about where we are going and learn about the latest APIs introduced with the newly released vSphere 4.1 APIs.
Hope to see you there.
vSphere SDKs / CLIs Product Marketing
PS. Can you spot the typo in the video ? Be the first and I will gladly buy you a beer at the event.