We just released our Dev Day site describing more information about our event. In case you did not see it look for the "Tech Exchange" Tab in the vmworld.com site.
We will be posting our sessions in the next few days but wanted to give you a flavor of what to expect. Please keep in mind like all things in life this list is subject to change.
Cloud / Applications: SpringSource, Zimbra, Gemfire, and RabbitMQ
– Spring into the Cloud: Understanding Spring as a cloud application development platform
– Cloud Data Management using the Gemfire Data Grid / APIs
– Inside VMforce: an Architectural Overview of the Enterprise Java Cloud
– vCenter Chargeback APIs
– Zimbra: Your Zimlets are ready
– vCloud APIs – Architects view and what developers need to know
– vCloud APIs – New tools to make your life easier
Infrastructure: vSphere, vCloud APIs
– Exploring the vSphere SDKs (New features you need to know about)
– Best Practices when using the vSphere APIs
– All about Events and Alarms when using vSphere APIs
– API to the Cloud: War stories from the SDK Developer Support Team
– vSphere APIs – Deep dive into the world of the Property Collector and what you need to know about changes.
– vSphere Client Plug-ins – Reading the crystal ball (Futures update)
– Performance Monitoring using the vSphere APIs
– Managing your Guest OS and what the future holds (VIX API)
– ESXi Management the practical guide for developers
– Hardware Health Monitoring in a world without your COS
– ThinApp SDKs (what a ThinApp SDK ? yes you heard it here first !)
– ESX Device Drivers – The mystery unleashed
– vCO APIs
– Surprise session
– PowerCLI – not just for Administrators
For TAP members (under TAP NDA)
– vSphere Roadmap details and integration opportunities
– vCenter Management Roadmaps details and integration opportunities
– Desktop Roadmaps details and integration opportunities
Please tell a friend !
We are still finalizing Europe content, unfortunately this will only be a one day event.
vSphere SDK / CLI Product Marketing