Join the team behind Developer Center and all of VMware Central Engineering at VMworld 2016 on August 28 – September 1 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Convention Center in Las Vegas as we amp up the focus on our ecosystem with several exciting new features, programs, and services for partners and developers alike.
Are you all getting ready to witness what the ever-growing cloud company, VMware, has in store for partners at the PEX 2015? To get a feel of the changing ecosystem, come visit our booth on the Solutions Exchange floor located inside the main VMware booth. If you are a partner, experience the various programs/services that can help grow your business. Developers, check out the free certifications, SDKs, programs and resources that we have in store for you to build solutions.
At this year’s event, VMware Developer Center will throw some light on the following:
- Developer Resources and Programs for Product Development and Certification on VMware
- Developer Center and the Developer Center Partner Network (DCPN)
- Partner Programs and Services
- Meet the Program Experts
Don’t forget to attend session from the ecosystem expert:
- TEX 4231 – Integrated vRealize Automation Program | Meenakshi Nagarajan |Wed Feb 4th (2 – 3 PM)
To meet our program experts, plan to be in the booth at the following times:
- 11:00 AM – 1 PM – Networking and Security
- 1 PM – 2:30 PM – Cloud Management
- 2:30 – 3:30 PM – Server, Storage, VAAI NAS, PSA, SVA
- 11 AM – 12:30 – Virtual SAN
- 12:30 – 2 PM – End-User Computing
- 2 PM – 3:30 PM: Storage – Virtual Volumes, Site Recovery Manager
Check us out on Twitter @vmwaredevcenter for instant updates on our one-stop shop developer portal. Come visit us for any questions about our resources and programs.
Now that the VMware Partner Exchange (PEX) 2015 Content Catalog has been published, it’s time to start planning your conference agenda by choosing from more than 170 breakout sessions and workshops that will be offered at the event—including sessions geared specifically for developers like you.