Join the team behind Developer Center and all of VMware Central Engineering at VMworld 2016 on August 28 – September 1 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Convention Center in Las Vegas as we amp up the focus on our ecosystem with several exciting new features, programs, and services for partners and developers alike.
Visit Central Engineering at the VMware Booth
For VMworld 2016, Central Engineering will have our own pod at the VMware booth where you’ll be able to connect with VMware people and learn about the new and updated programs, certifications, and services available to ecosystem partners, as well as some of the exciting new features we’re building for developers, like Sample Exchange and API Explorer (now in beta).
Our Information Experience team will also be on site conducting surveys and usability tests with customers to ensure that . This is a great opportunity to give us your input and feedback on our documentation so we can continue to improve and enhance the information experience for developers, customers, and partners.
More Information About VMworld
- Agenda at a Glance: http://www.vmworld.com/en/us/agenda.html
- Content Catalog: http://www.vmworld.com/uscatalog.jspa
- Schedule Builder: http://www.vmworld.com/en/us/learning/schedule-builder.html
- Sessions & Labs: http://www.vmworld.com/en/us/learning/sessions-labs.html
- Gatherings: http://www.vmworld.com/en/gatherings.html