Here are the top 5 reasons why your boss needs to send you
to our event.
1. vSphere 4.1 APIs has some significant improvements, specifically around the Property Collector and AD authentication. We will have sessions to update you on what has changed, provide best practices when using them and hear from our engineers who have hands on experience working with our APIs. See our latest sessions added
2. Access to our engineers – ever have a question that you
needed some guidance on but just never got the answer you needed ? Our
engineers will be not only presenting but there will be plenty of opportunities
for questions and answers.
3. Learn about what VMware is doing from an Application
Infrastructure perspective, the latest technology from newly acquired
organizations, including Zimbra, RabbitMQ, Gemstone – all will be here, great opportunity to invite the Application infrastructure guys.
4. Labs and more labs. We will have Labs on the following
topics vSphere PowerCLI, vSphere Web Services SDK for Java, and for C#, and
vCloud APIs covering our latest SDKs.
5. Cool giveaways, Free Software, Chance to win an iPad,
and a very nice Bag, and a very nice Polo shirt – We have certainly upscale
here since our last event.
Take a look at what Ravi and Adam have to say…
The bottom line:
This event is dedicated to developers building solutions for
the VMware platform. This is a key event that you need to attend to learn about
where we are going and learn about the latest APIs introduced with the newly
released vSphere 4.1 APIs.
Hope to see you there.
vSphere SDKs / CLIs Product Marketing
PS. Can you spot the typo in the video ? Be the first and I will gladly buy you a beer at the event.