For those of you who made it to the demo room today @ Tech Exchange, hopefully you took advantage of the opportunity to get a free developer t-shirt.
Also, as promised I wanted to share a few restaurant recommendations that you likely won't hear about from your hotel:
- 5800 Geary blvd @ 22nd ave. Aziza's is located on the western side of San Francisco (expect a $20 cab fare to get there)
- My favorite restaurant in San Francisco! A little pricey so make sure your wallet or corporate account is up for it, but absolutely worth it
Authentic Greek cuisine… growing up with my mother's home cooked Greek food I can verify that this is the real deal!
2373 Chestnut St
- Located in the Marina district, there are plenty of bars and shops in the area to visit as well
cuisine. I highly recommend the Kofta dish.
- 1075 Sutter Street (inside the Hotel
Carlton), cross street is
Larkin… a short cab ride from VMworld
One of my favorite sushi restaurants in San Francisco. The venue is cozy (aka small) so not a great choice for large groups but works for parties of 5 or less
- Located in lower Pacific Heights, 1800 Divisadero Street (between Bush St & Pine St)