Enterprises globally are on a journey towards a multi-cloud world to gain the agility and performance needed to realize true digital transformation and meet their business objectives. At VMworld 2018 Europe, we have a plethora of sessions to enhance your multi-cloud knowledge and empower you through your journey to the multi-cloud world. Here are some of the “can’t miss” sessions where enterprises will learn more about how VMware’s multi-cloud vision is enabled by cloud providers, and cloud providers will learn how the latest product releases will enable best of class cloud services to customers in a multi-cloud world.
- New VMware Cloud Provider Hub – Centralized Provider Portal for VMware Cloud Services [HYP2060BE]: Find out how the new VMware Managed Service Provider platform enables cloud service providers to operate and manage services across multiple tenants, manage their usage and billing, and offer support. Using this platform, providers can offer value-added managed services leveraging VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware Cloud Services, third-party services, and custom services in a multitenant model
- Introducing VMware Cloud Provider Pod [HYP1499BE]: Designing and deploying a multi-tenant public cloud is no longer complex with VMware Cloud Provider Pod. Learn how you can modernize your Cloud Provider infrastructure with an automated design and deployment of the VMware Cloud Provider Platform.
- Delivering Custom Services Through vCloud Director Extensibility [HYP1803BE]: VMware vCloud Director has gone through a monumental transformation. In this session, you will see specific demonstrations of several of the new capabilities, including FaaS integration, ITSM integration, how it is used to expose support capability through the vCloud Director user interface, and how it delivers XaaS through vRealize Operations integrated services.
- Ask the Cloud Experts [HYP1810PE]: This open-mic session is your chance to come and get interactive with a panel of VMware Certified Design Experts who will answer your questions about all things cloud and software-defined.
- Consuming Cloud Provider SD-WAN Services [BRE3038BE]: In this session, you will see how enterprises can evaluate and consume managed SD-WAN services from Cloud Providers. You will also find out about various business models and deployment options for VMware NSX SD-WAN by VeloCloud that are available from Cloud Providers as examples of how enterprises can consume SD-WAN services.
- How Cloud Service Providers deliver Multi-Cloud Management-as-a-Service [HYP2890BE]: Cloud Providers can deliver an extensible Multi-Cloud Management capability to customers, empowering them to manage and monitor their cloud resources across private and public clouds, with the Cloud Provider centrally managing deployment, lifecycle and patching at scale. In this breakout session, we will detail the use cases and solutions to deliver these services to your customers.
We also have a large participation from our global Cloud Provider partners. You want to hear from our partners how VMware solutions and services are solving enterprise customer challenges. Here are some of the partner-led sessions at VMworld 2018 Europe.
|HYP1139BES||Transform Your Enterprise with Kubernetes and VMs Together||IBM|
|HYP1060PES||Modern Data Protection: how to ensure your data never gets lost||IBM|
|HYP1084BE||Extending VMware workloads to the public cloud||IBM|
|HYP1083BES||Mission Critical VMware on IBM Cloud||IBM|
|HYP1085BE||Public Cloud- A critical component of your digital transformation||IBM|
|HYP1142BE||Case Study: Hybrid Cloud with vCloud Extender from Customer to Provider||Clouditalia|
You do not want to miss these awesome sessions. Be sure to reserve your spot as popular sessions will fill up quickly. For the latest and greatest list of all Cloud Provider related sessions and descriptions, please visit the VMworld Europe Content Catalog. See you all at the show.
For more information on the sessions please visit: vcpp.cloud/vmworld