As you already know, extending your network through public cloud adoption is a definite must in order to evolve your organization’s capabilities and stay competitive. What you might not know, however, is everything you have to consider when making the move. That’s why we’re inviting all you IT leaders to join our Deep Dive: Extending to the Cloud webcast on March 23rd, hosted by VMware Technical Marketing Director, Rob Engle.
In this webcast, Rob will share with you real-world customer stories, along with a reference architecture of one particularly successful customer move to VMware vCloud® Air™. Speaking of vCloud Air, this secure public cloud platform offers computing power, storage options, and advanced networking that integrate with your VMware vSphere® environment. Workload portability, seamless networking, and common management make it easy to extend to the cloud from on-premises environments. Basically, you can address business needs without changing processes. Plus, broad compliance certifications, secure private networking connections, data protection, disaster recovery, and dedicated cloud options are all components of its advanced security. It’s no wonder vCloud Air is a leader in the cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service market.
When you leave this deep dive session, you’ll better understand the business value of moving to the cloud with VMware. Furthermore, you’ll know how to plan and execute your own public cloud journey.
Topics to be covered in this webcast are:
- Technical aspects needed in a cloud provider including networking, certifications, security, and disaster recovery
- Practical tips to avoid over- or under- provisioning
- Awareness of which workloads and applications should migrate to the public cloud and which should be left on-premises
- How to set up IT resources quickly to build a scalable and secure public cloud infrastructure
- A deeper understanding of VMware vCloud Air differentiators designed to ensure compatibility and a true hybrid experience with your existing network architecture
Sign up for this technical deep dive on March 23rd today and feel confident knowing that you’re one step closer to extending your vSphere workloads to a reliable and secure public cloud.
If you’re still on the fence about migrating to the public cloud, make sure to check out our Extending to the Cloud overview webcast – you’ll discover market trends around extending existing enterprise platforms to the cloud and how to determine your own strategy and technology solutions based on your personal requirements.