With another successful VMworld US and VMware Partner Exchange in the books, the vCloud Air Network team is headed to Barcelona, Spain for VMworld Europe 2016 – held at the Fira Gran Via from 17-20 October.
Things to know about before you go:
VMware Partner Exchange @ VMworld Europe
On Monday, 17 October, we invite all VMware Service Provider partners to join us to attend sessions, learn tools, and hear all the information necessary to succeed in selling your VMware-based cloud services.
The main Partner Exchange General Session will be presented by top VMware executives, in addition to group discussions taking place throughout the day. The day will conclude with the Partner Reception – a great networking opportunity and a chance to connect with peers.
Our featured Partner Exchange sessions are below:
Partner Exchange Sessions:
- PAR3700 – Building and Enabling a Hybrid Cloud with vCloud Director – a Perspective for Service Providers – 08:30 to 09:30
- RTM3702 – Route to Market Session – vCloud Air Network Service Provider Partners – 09:45 to 10:45
- HBC7661-QT – Generate Revenue with vSphere Optimization Assessment (VOA) for Service Providers – 13:00 to 13:30
- PAR3831 – Hybrid Cloud Networking & Security – 13:30 to 14:30
- PAR3708 Hyper-Converged, Software-Defined Storage: A New Profitable Revenue Path for Cloud Service Providers – 13:30 to 14:30
- PAR3712 – Introducing the vCloud Air Network Hosting Platform with Lifecycle Automation Support for Business Critical Applications Initiative – 13:30 to 14:30
- PAR3714 – Winning SDDC and Hybrid Cloud Deals Against Competition – 14:45 to 15:45
- PAR3829 – Generate Revenue with vSphere Optimization Assessment (VOA) for Service Providers – 16:00 to 17:00
- PAR3728 – Hybrid Cloud Migration Strategies – 17:15 to 18:15
In addition to VMware Partner Exchange, VMworld will also have several breakout sessions that are relevant to Service Provider partners, ranging from various topics such as maintaining regulatory compliance in the cloud to disaster recovery with VMware Availability.
Take a look at our featured sessions below:
- HBC7602 – Build True Hybrid Clouds: See How Service Providers Can Use NSX to Extend Customers On-prem Data Centers – Tuesday, 18 October- 11am-12pm
- HBC8226 – Why Cloud Networking and Security Matter – A Primer for Choosing Your Ideal Cloud Provider – Tuesday, 18 October – 12:30pm-1:30pm
- HBC8474 – Making it Easy to Orchestrate and Automate Your Hybrid Cloud Environment – Tuesday, 18 October – 3:30pm-4:30pm
- HBC8799 – How OVH, vCloud Air Network Service Provider, is Using NSX to Easily Onboard Your Workloads to the Cloud – Wednesday, 19 October – 3:30pm-4:30pm
- HBC7700 – Disaster Recovery in the Cloud with VMware Availability – Thursday, 20 October – 9am-10am
- HBC8312 – Maintaining Regulatory Compliance in the Hybrid Cloud – Thursday, 20 October – 12pm-1pm
- HBC9171 – Intercontinental vMotion with Purpose – Thursday, 20 October – 3pm-4pm
If you’re looking to experience the value of VMware solutions in real-time, the VMware Hands-on Labs at VMworld is your destination. Here, you’ll have special access to the latest VMware technologies, without requiring the purchase of equipment, software, or licenses. Self-paced labs allow you to interact with VMware products at your own pace and do not need to be scheduled in advance.
Self-Paced Hands-on Labs
- SPL-1787-USE-1 – VMware vCloud Director for Service Providers – Building IaaS Platforms – 17-20 October
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona – it’s time to be_TOMORROW! We’ll see you at VMworld. For more information about VMworld, click here.