Viva la VMworld! We’re just days away from taking off for VMworld Europe in beautiful Barcelona, Spain. In order to help you make the most of your week, the vCloud Air Team has assembled its list of top sessions and labs for you to attend. Stick to this list, and you’ll leave VMworld Europe with a thorough understanding of the hybrid cloud, and how it can benefit you and your business. Vamanos!
The Sessions You Can’t Miss:
If you’re looking to gain the skills needed to create and sustain a secure hybrid cloud, then these sessions are for you. These topic discussions provide a great overview of vCloud Air use cases and more.
- vCloud Air Recovery as a Service (RaaS) Deep Dive [HBC8292] // Tuesday, Oct 18, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Virtualization 2.0: How the Cloud Is Evolving the Modern Data Center [HBC9363] // Tuesday, Oct 18, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Designing a Data Center in the Cloud: A vCloud Air Perspective [HBC7943] // Wednesday, Oct 19, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- What’s New with vCloud Air [HBC9401] // Wednesday Oct 19, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- VMs and Containers: Extending Docker to vCloud Air [HBC8563] // Thursday, Oct 20, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Extend Your Data Center to the Cloud: A Real-World Example [HBC8805] // Thursday, Oct 20, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
The Best Hands-on Labs:
Want to take VMware products for a spin? Hands-on Labs make it easy. Attend the following expert-led Labs for first-hand practice in a controlled environment.
- VMware vCloud Air – Jump Start for vSphere Admins [ELW-1781-HBD-1] // Wednesday, Oct 19, 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- VMware vCloud Air Disaster Recovery [ELW-1784-HBD-1] // Thursday, Oct 20, 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Ready to get started with the hybrid cloud? Visit vCloud.VMware.com.