Now that you’ve secured your VMworld ticket, it’s time to make sure you’re prepared! The vCloud Air team has curated their VIP list of activities you won’t want to miss. Here’s a quick recap of what you need to know before you attend VMworld 2016:
1) Can’t-Miss Sessions
If you want to leave VMworld with the tools necessary to build and maintain a secure hybrid cloud, then these sessions are for you. These topic discussions provide a great overview of vCloud Air use cases and more. But hurry, sessions fill up fast!
Five Priority Sessions:
- HBC7943 – Designing a Data Center in the Cloud: a vCloud Air Perspective
- HBC9363-S – Virtualization 2.0
- HBC7948 – Extend your Data Center to vCloud Air in less than 60 minutes
- HBC8805 – Extend your Data Center to the Cloud: A Real world example
- HBC9065 – Better Together: vRealize Automation and vCloud Air
2) Win Some Swag
Take vCloud Air for a spin in a Hands-on Lab and you could leave VMworld with a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 Wireless Headphones. To be entered to win, you need at least 500 points by August 31st, which attendees receive by taking eligible Hands-on Labs. Each of the vCloud Air Hands-on Labs at VMworld are worth approximately 200 points, so be sure to get after it!
Here’s our list of self-paced labs that allow you to try vCloud Air products and solutions, risk-free:
- HOL-HBD-1781 – VMware vCloud Air – Jump Start for vSphere Admins
- HOL-HBD-1782 – VMware vCloud Air – Data Center Extension
- HOL-HBD-1783 – VMware vCloud Air – Manage Your Cloud
- HOL-HBD-1784 – VMware vCloud Air – Disaster Recovery
Viva Las Vegas, folks! We can’t wait to see you all at VMworld 2016!