Wow, VMworld is coming up in just a couple weeks! What are you doing to prepare?
Set priorities so you don’t miss out. If you want to walk away from VMworld with a full understanding of how the journey to a true hybrid cloud will benefit you and your business, then these are the sessions and Hands-on Labs you won’t want to miss. Think of this as your own VMworld VIP checklist.
The Sessions You Can’t Miss:
Complete your mastery of the hybrid cloud with these comprehensive sessions, deep dives, and use cases. Together, all of these make an amazing lineup:
- The VMware Journey to Cloud with vCloud Air (HBC8295) // Aug 31, 9:30-10:30am
- vCloud Air Recovery as a Service (RaaS) Deep Dive (HBC 8292) // Aug 30, 4:00-5:00pm
- Better Together: vRealize Automation and vCloud Air (HBC9065) // Aug 30, 5:30-6:30pm
- vRealize Operations and vCloud Air: Monitoring your Cloud (HBC9111) // Aug 31, 3:30-4:30pm
- Introduction to vCloud Air Networking and Security Portfolio: A Technical Deep Dive (HBC7928) // Aug 30, 11:30am-12:30pm
- Seamless Security and Compliance in a Hybrid Cloud Architecture (HBC8617) // Aug 30, 1:00-2:00pm
- St. John’s University Leverages vCloud Air Disaster Recovery for Its Critical ERP System (HBC7646) // Aug 29, 11:30am-12:30pm
- Extending Your Data Center to vCloud Air in Less than 60 Minutes (HBC7948) // Sept 1, 10:30-11:30am
- Designing a Business Continuity Solution in the Cloud (HBC8298) // Sept 1, 10:30-11:30amExtend Your Data Center to the Cloud: A Real World Example (HBC8805) // Aug 31, 11:00am-12:00pm
- VM’s and Containers – Extending Docker to vCloud Air (HBC8563) // Aug 29, 4:00-5:00pm
But that’s not all! No one becomes an expert without getting their hands dirty. So be sure to attend the following Hands-onLabs to get both knowledge and practice.
The Best Hands-on Labs:
These are great opportunities to test and try out vCloud Air’s latest and most powerful features— without ever installing anything on your own hardware! Now, each lab has two variants: a self-paced version, and one guided by an expert giving you the flexibility to explore vCloud Air’s capabilities.
You can attend expert led workshops at the following times:
- VMware vCloud Air Jump Start for vSphere Admins // Aug 28, 11:00am-12:30pm and Aug 30, 12:00-1:30pm
- Self-paced lab: SPL-1781-HBD-1
- Expert-led workshop: ELW-1781-HBD-1
- VMware vCloud Air Disaster Recovery // Aug 31, 10:00-11:30am
- Self-paced lab: SPL-1784-HBD-1
- Expert-led workshop: ELW-1784-HBD-1
- VMware vCloud Air Manage Your Cloud // Aug 29, 12:00-1:30pm
- Self-paced lab: SPL-1783-HBD-1
- Expert-led workshop: ELW-1783-HBD-1
- VMware vCloud Air Data Center Extension // Aug 31, 10:00-11:30am
- Self-paced lab: SPL-1782-HBD-1
- Expert-led workshop: ELW-1782-HBD-1
Ready to get started with the hybrid cloud? Visit vCloud.VMware.com.