VMware vForum Online is coming April 19th – and you don’t even have to leave your desk! Register today and discover the knowledge, insight, and tools you’ll need to fulfill your 2016 IT goals and inspire IT innovation within your organization.
You’ll explore new VMware solutions, engage with experts in technical chat sessions, attend up to 15 breakout sessions and participate in 8 different hands-on labs in this half-day, no-cost event! Here is a list of just a few cloud specific events being offered at vForum Online:
- vCloud Air breakout sessions:
- Modernize your Data Center by Extending to vCloud Air
- Implementing Hybrid Cloud Networking with vCloud Air and NSX
- Implementing Simple, Affordable Data Protection with Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
- Hands-on Lab:
- VMware vCloud Air – Jump Start for vSphere Admins: vCloud Air allows you to extend your workloads into the cloud with ease. In this hands-on lab, you’ll find out how to migrate existing onsite virtual machines (VM) to the public cloud or start up new application VM’s directly in the cloud. Also discover how to easily port VM’s and other business-critical workloads back and forth to the location of your choice, all with the secure and capable foundation of vSphere.
- Chats with the Experts:
- How to Enable a True Hybrid Cloud
- vCloud Air Advanced Networking Services: How to Deliver Enterprise Grade Security in the Cloud
- vCloud Air Disaster Recovery: How to Enable Simple, Affordable Protection in the Cloud
Plus, hear VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger and CTO Chris Wolf share their learnings on “Empowering Digital Business” and “How to Build a Successful Digital Business in the New Economy”.
Did we mention prizes? Oh yeah, prizes.
Ready to get started with the hybrid cloud? Visit vCloud.VMware.com.