Service Providers, are you in search of a head start on the next iteration of VMware technology? Well we have news for you! We’re hosting a webinar on June 1st from 8 – 9:30 a.m. PST (4 – 5:30 p.m. BST) to kickoff the vCloud Director 8.0. beta.
During this webinar, Amit Gupta, Sr. Director, Product Management and Prashant Godiwala, Director, Customer Programs will host an in-depth discussion on what’s new in vCloud Director 8.0 and what new features you can expect.
- vSphere 6.0 and NSX 6.1.3 support
- Provider managed VDC templates, enabling self-service VDC provisioning by tenants
- VM limits for thin provisioned disks and the ability to throttle operational requests
- Adding OAuth support for Identity Sources
- Several Enhancements to vApp
These new additions to vCloud Director will help you to drive operational efficiency and provide new capabilities for your cloud customers.
Don’t miss this webinar if you want to learn more about the vCloud Director 8.0 beta; it will provide you with system requirements, compatibility matrix, beta forums and more.
To learn more about the vCloud Director for Service Providers and the 8.0 beta, click here.
Register now for our 6/1 webinar and secure your place in the vCloud Director 8.0 beta. Click here for more information.