Looking to build organizational knowledge around new insights and tools from VMware—but can’t break away from your desk? vForum Online, VMware’s largest online conference, offers a wealth of information, technical chats and breakout sessions to help inspire IT innovation within your organization.
What to expect
vForum Online is a free, half-day virtual conference on May 21st, where you can discover new product features and updates, test-drive a variety of VMware solutions, attend up to 20 breakout sessions, access eBooks, white papers and other resources, chat with VMware experts, and even win prizes.
The breakout sessions cover the latest in hybrid cloud, end-user computing and the software-defined data center, as well as a chance to try our latest products in a sandbox environment. Attend as many sessions as you like, at no extra cost.
Make sure to leave time for Sumit Dhawan’s keynote on how you can transform your organization through business mobility.
Need more reasons to attend?
With topics like “Brave New IT – Accelerating Business Innovation in a Liquid World” and “SDDC and Network Virtualization: An Inherently Better Security Model”, vForum Online is sure to provide value for your organization.
But if you’re looking for more reasons to attend, we’ve put together a few of our favorites:
- Get the inside scoop first: Learn about the game-changing tools VMware is bringing to market before anyone else.
- Find solutions to IT pain points: We’ll help you discover how to problem-solve your own IT challenges with VMware solutions.
- Chat with VMware experts: How often do you get to directly ask the experts about any technical questions you may have about VMware products?
- Network with leading IT professionals: Yes, vForum Online is a virtual conference, but we make it easy for attendees to chat and exchange information throughout the event.
- Completely free: No travel or lodging costs, no missed time at work, and no registration fees.