We know you must be getting excited about VMworld 2014, because we are too! Leading up to VMworld 2014, we want to encourage all VMworld attendees and enthusiasts, both past and present, to join us for our next #cloudtalk and share your must-see sessions and events that you’re looking forward to at VMworld this year.
For this month’s #cloudtalk on Tuesday, August 12th from 11am-12pm PT, we want to discuss your 2014 VMworld predictions and field your questions on the must-see events. Co-hosting the chat will be VMworld veterans David Hill, a VMware Technical Marketing Architect for vCloud Hybrid Service, and Barry Coombs, Technical Architect, Blogger and VMware vExpert.
Some of the topics covered during the chat will include:
- What are your predictions for VMworld 2014?
- What are you most looking forward to at VMworld?
- What is your can’t-miss session?
- What’s your most memorable VMworld memory?
Here’s how to participate in #cloudtalk:
- Follow the #cloudtalk hashtag (via Twubs.com, Tchat.io, TweetDeck or another Twitter client) and watch the real-time stream.
- RSVP for #cloudtalk on our Twtvite to see who else will be attending and participating.
- On August 12th, at 11am, @vCloud will pose some questions using the #cloudtalk hashtag to get the conversation rolling.
- Tag your tweets with the #cloudtalk hashtag to join the conversation. @reply other participants and react to their questions, comments, thoughts via #cloudtalk. Engage!
- This #cloudtalk will last about 60 minutes.
In the meantime, feel free to tweet us @vCloud for more information. Remember, this is your chance to be heard – join us on Tuesday, August 12th for #cloudtalk!