VMware recently added a vCloud Powered section to Partner Central, with informative resources such as collateral, tools and documentation for service providers offering vCloud Powered services.
Content in the vCloud Powered section has been divided into four areas: LEARN, DELIVER, PROMOTE, and SELL. Here are some of the resources you can find on each tab:
LEARN: Here service providers can find background information about the vCloud Powered program, including:
- VSPP Solution Focus webinar recordings
- The vCloud Powered Fight Plan
- A vCloud Director Essentials Training Course
DELIVER: Under the ‘Deliver’ tab, service providers can find resources to help them deliver their vCloud Powered services, such as:
- A Flash Demo of vCloud Director in the Public Cloud
- A whitepaper on ‘Extending the Value of vCloud Powered Services with VMware Technology’
- A datasheet on ‘What’s New in vSphere 5 and vCloud Director 1.5’
- The Public Cloud Reference Architecture Kit 2.0
PROMOTE: Here service providers can find demand creation tools and public relations support to help them promote their vCloud Powered services. The demand creation tools include:
- Website in a Box
- Event in a Box
- GRID Partner Ready campaigns
Service providers with vCloud Powered offerings can also learn how to leverage VMware social media efforts (via @VMwareSP) to promote their events or products.
SELL: Under the ‘Sell’ tab, service providers can find resources to help them sell their vCloud Powered services to customers, including:
- The vCloud Powered Fight Plan (which has tips for sales teams to explain, sell and differentiate your services)
- A solutions brief on, ‘What do vCloud Powered Services Mean to Your Customers’
With the new vCloud Powered section on Partner Central, VMware hopes to provide our service provider partners with even more tools and resources to help them be successful in their service offerings. For future updates, be sure to follow us on Twitter at @vCloud and @VMwareSP!