There are going to be a lot of great vendor booths and technology exhibits at VMworld this year, but one booth you’re definitely not going to want to miss is the VMware booth (#621). As you can see in the floor plan below, it will not be easy to miss from the entrance.
There will be several activities, demos and workstations available for attendees to learn more about cloud computing solutions.
- Public/Hybrid Cloud Experts at the Genius bar, available to chat and answer all of your questions about moving to the public cloud.
- A Public Cloud pod where you can find out more general information about VMware’s vCloud offering and the VMware-enabled public cloud services available through service providers.
- A digital map of all of the vCloud Services Partners, so you can find a vCloud service provider who best meets your enterprise’s needs.
- An activity area where you can participate in interactive, educational activities to further your knowledge on public cloud computing.
- 10 Cloud Infrastructure & Management Demos, including demos for vCloud Connector, vCloud Director, vCenter Chargeback and more.
The VMware booth will also feature the Journey to the Public Cloud, where attendees can spend some time with VMware public cloud experts, test their public cloud expertise, learn more about vCloud and vCloud Connector 1.5 and conclude their journey with a free t-shirt.
Finally, if you’re attending the Hall Crawl Tuesday evening, stop by the VMware booth theater for our in-person #cloudtalk. Get the opportunity to meet VMware experts, and talk with other cloud enthusiasts about some of the big announcements and top sessions at VMworld. RSVP via the twtvite.
There will be a lot of exciting happenings at the VMware booth this year, so drop by the Solutions Exchange in-between sessions and learn more about VMware cloud computing solutions for your enterprise. And be sure to follow @vCloud and @VMwareSP for live coverage from VMworld.