Paul Chapman is Vice President, Global Infrastructure & Cloud Operations at VMware. In this role he is responsible for all aspects of cloud operations, global infrastructure, networking, communications, and client service delivery. He also leads applications operations, global data centers, the transformation & portfolio office and the 7 x 24 VMware Command & Control Center with a global team of +375 people and an annual budget of $150M. Previously, Paul held roles at Affymetrix, Sun Microsystems, AT&T and NCR. He holds a BS in Computer Science from Filton Technical College in the UK and is CPIM certified.
- To Succeed in the Cloud, CIOs Must Look Beyond Technology
- Forensic IT: Discover Issues Before Your End Users Do
- Aligned Incentives – and Cool, Meaningful New Jobs! – In the Cloud Era
- Outside-In Thinking: A Simple, But Powerful Part of Delivering IT as a Service
- A VMware Perspective on IT as a Service, Part 3: Agility, How to Measure it, and Keep Improving it Over Time
- A VMware Perspective on IT as a Service, Part 2: An In-house Example of IT as a Service
- A VMware Perspective on IT as a Service, Part 1: The Journey