Kurt Milne is the Director of CloudOps marketing at VMware with more than 20 years of experience in various executive management, engineering, and analyst positions at leading tech companies, including Hewlett-Packard, BMC Software and several startups. In 2011, he released a book called “Visible Ops Private Cloud: from virtualization to private cloud in 4 practical steps”. Formerly the Managing Director of the IT Process Institute, he was the primary investigator and author of 6 major research studies on private cloud, virtualization, IT controls, change configuration and release, strategic alignment and IT governance. He has written dozens of white papers and articles on topics as diverse as semiconductor design and manufacturing, manufacture shop-floor automation, supply chain integration, IT controls, IT service management, datacenter operations, virtualization, and private cloud.
- Refresher Course in Automation Economics
- VMware #CloudOps Friday Reading List – Standardization in the Cloud Era
- IT Automation Roles Depend on Service Delivery Strategy
- Recap: 5 Key Steps to Effective IT Operations in a Hybrid World
- VMware #CloudOps Friday Reading Topic – Service Definition Process
- Understanding the People and Process Behind the Portal – Register for Webinar This Wednesday!
- VMware #CloudOps Friday Reading Topic – It’s Time for Change
- A New Kind of Sys Admin
- VMware #CloudOps Friday Reading Topic – Workload Migration
- The Shape Shifting Killer App
- For Busy People Who Do Things