Authored by Debra Robertson, Product Marketing Manager, Cloud Native Applications
Interop is the leading independent technology conference and expo designed to inspire, inform, and connect the world’s IT community is taking place May 15-19, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV. Interop brings content, community and commerce into one place, open for everyone and uncommitted to only one point of view. The network and infrastructure are absolutely crucial with the rapid technology disruption in the ever-changing world of security, the digital transformation of industry, the interconnection of devices, and the changing demands of IT.
If you are heading to Interop next week in Las Vegas, connect with us to learn how VMware’s Cloud Native Apps portfolio and open source technologies enable developers and IT to take containers from dev-test to production. VMware subject matter experts will be onsite to walk you through demos and use cases for securely developing, deploying and managing container-based applications.
Attend the Fireside Chat Keynote Session
Join Chris Wolf, Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, during the keynote for a Fireside Chat discussing how IT is changing drastically, introducing a new set of challenges and fundamentally new ways of thinking for IT organizations and the providers that serve them. Perhaps more than any other enterprise technology provider, the rapid rise of VMware from scrappy upstart to household name mirrors that radical change. As technology has evolved, VMware has expanded its role and broadened its offerings based on customer needs.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 17, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
WHAT: Fireside Chat
LOCATION: Grand Ballroom
Chris Wolf will talk about the business demands VMware’s customers face today, why IT leaders must adapt to a different type of infrastructure in order to meet those demands, and the specific technologies they can use to their advantage and drive their businesses forward.
Join the Conversation at Booth #301
While at Interop, you can connect with VMware’s cloud-native team, and experience our solutions through our booth demos:
- vSphere Integrated Containers (VIC): Deploy enterprise-grade container infrastructure designed specifically for running traditional apps in containers, alongside VM-based workloads on vSphere.
- NSX for Container Networking: Deploys micro-segmentation to secure and network containers by leveraging advanced NSX capabilities.
- Photon Platform and Kubernetes: Delivers on-demand developer tools and services by leveraging Photon Platform, a container-optimized cloud platform.
- Photon Platform and Docker Swarm: Provisions containers on Photon Platform through Docker Swarm with easy integration and compatibility.
- vSphere Docker Volume Services: Enables persistent storage for stateful apps with Docker-certified vSphere Docker Volume Storage.
- Project Admiral – Container Management Platform: Provides open source enterprise container management services.
- Project Harbor – Enterprise Service Registry: Project Harbor provides an open source, secure, private container registry for enterprises. Features LDAP/AD integration, policy-based replication, and advanced audit and logging functionality.
Stay connected with VMware Cloud Native by following us on Twitter at @cloudnativeapps.
We hope to see you there!