Authored by Eamon Ryan, Staff Solutions Architect
I wanted to be sure to get my first post out early to promote the session I am co-presenting at VMworld US 2016 this year in Las Vegas – the session details are:
Pivotal and VMware: The Lowdown on the High Up – CNA7806
Thursday, Sep 01, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
You ask, “What have you done for me lately?”
Last year a number of integrations between Pivotal and VMware were showcased, but what indeed have we done for you lately? New products and advancements from VMware, Pivotal, and EMC have brought opportunities for fantastic joint solutions and use cases to be developed, growing capabilities beyond what was possible before, bringing enhanced speed, agility, and simplicity to developers and operations users alike, with unified governance and management.
I will be co-presenting alongside Alka Gupta – Senior Global Technical Alliance Manager at VMware, so come on by and learn about all the ins and outs of what Pivotal and VMware are doing jointly lately!
• The 10,000-foot view of Pivotal and VMware as it stands today
• Pivotal Cloud Foundry and VMware Photon Platform (software bundle and native hybrid cloud)
• Pivotal Cloud Foundry and VMware NSX, vSAN, VMware vRealize Operations, vRealize Automation, and vRealize Code Stream
• Pivotal Cloud Foundry use cases for federation enterprise hybrid cloud
• How you can benefit and where your environment best fits in
• Real-world customer case studies showcasing the learnings and business advantages experienced along the way.
For more deep-dive sessions on specifics, check these two other sessions out:
- VMware NSX and Pivotal Cloud Foundry – NET8189
Thursday, Sep 01, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Architecting Cloud-Native Systems with Photon and Pivotal Cloud Foundry CNA7813-QT
Sunday, Aug 28, 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.