CloudHealth is named a leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Global 2021: Public Cloud – Services and Solutions, Multicloud FinOps Platforms.
This week ISG released the ISG Provider Lens™ Global 2021: Public Cloud – Services and Solutions, Multicloud FinOps Platforms. This is a new report created by ISG to help buyers evaluate vendors in the FinOps space. In this report, ISG highlights thirteen vendors, and of those vendors, we’re excited to share that CloudHealth was named a leader!
Compared to the other offerings, CloudHealth was the furthest to the right on the quadrant for competitive strength.
VMware’s CloudHealth solution leads the FinOps market. The platform connects and aggregates data across on-premises, public and hybrid clouds, as well as containerized environments and becomes a single source of truth for multicloud cost management.
Senior Lead Analyst, ISG Provider Lens™ Global 2021: Public Cloud – Services and Solutions, Multicloud FinOps Platforms
Three other vendors were selected as leaders, three as product challengers, one as a rising star, and five as contenders. To be included in the evaluation, vendors needed to meet the following criteria:
- Reporting and optimization that can be tailored to the needs of various personas (finance, IT, and business unit), based on the same sources of data, and through a single console
- Interface with multicloud service providers and other tools to collaborate and combine data via APIs
- Search and identify irregularities, and remove under-utilized services
- Allocate shared costs for shared resources, functions, or services and track them to create business case with deep financial nuances
- Forecast to better plan cloud expenditures, with the ability to conduct cost-trend and benchmarking analyses
- Centralized commitment-based cloud infrastructure buying process, along with transparency in reporting and optimizing these costs
- FinOps capabilities to support multicloud environments
- Accreditation by FinOps Foundation
Organizations worldwide are in need of cloud financial management solutions to manage cloud costs and usage across multiple public clouds. Download your copy of the report today!