The CloudHealth partner community is essential to helping thousands of our joint customers optimize their cloud environments and drive business transformation in the cloud. To help recognize and inspire our partner community, we’re announcing the 2020 CloudHealth Partner of the Year Award winners, along with other exciting partner updates, resources, and program highlights from the past year.
The CloudHealth partner community is essential to helping thousands of our joint customers optimize their cloud environments and drive business transformation in the cloud. To help recognize and inspire our partner community, each year we identify CloudHealth Partner of the Year Award winners.
This year, our Partner of the Year Awards were announced during the 2021 CloudLIVE Solution Provider Summit, a virtual cloud management partner event offering the opportunity for MSPs, GSIs, VARs, and channel leaders to learn, grow, and connect with the global channel community. We’ll provide more information about this event later on in the article, including other exciting partner updates, resources, and program highlights from the past year.
In addition to our regional categories, this year, we’ve expanded the awards to also recognize partners by specific cloud services and performance (e.g. Innovation, AWS Management, etc.). So without further ado, congratulations to the recent winners!
Congratulations 2020 CloudHealth Partner of the Year Award Winners
- Partner Innovation Award: Accenture
- Azure Management Award: 10th Magnitude
- AWS Management Award: Mission Cloud Services
- GCP Management Award: Redapt
- Multi-cloud Management Award: SHI
- North America Partner of the Year: Presidio
- LATAM Partner of the Year: TIVIT
- EMEA Partner of the Year: Softcat
- APJ Partner of the Year: Macquarie Cloud Services
- Global Partner of the Year: Rackspace Technology
The CloudHealth Partner of the Year recipients are an exceptional group of cloud solution providers from around the globe who have demonstrated deep skill and an unmatched dedication to our partnership and to our joint customers. These partners were committed to delivering innovative and differentiated solutions and services that accelerated their customers’ business transformation in the cloud. Congratulations to this year’s winners—we are pleased to recognize you for your commitment to customer success and we look forward to another successful year.
Senior Director of Global Channels, CloudHealth by VMware
Additional CloudHealth Partner Business Highlights in 2020
Despite the many challenges across the globe this past year, it was a year of tremendous growth and success for the CloudHealth partner business.
- Our partners helped lead the way in 2020, resulting in the CloudHealth channel business experiencing over 50% revenue growth year-over-year and hitting the $3B mark for cloud spend under management.
- CloudHealth by VMware welcomed nearly 50 new partners and over four thousand customers through our channel partners. Some of the new partners include Accenture, Anida LATAM, Atea, Axians, BT Global Services, Capgemini, Cloud CMX, Cloudeon, Cloudsized, Cloudticity, Compugen, Crayon, Cloudxchange, Daiwabo Information System, Frontier Business Systems, HKT Limited, Infosys Limited, Interactive Australia, JBCC Corporation, Mandic Cloud Solutions, NEC Corp, Netmagic Solutions, NTT Communications, NubeGo, Schuberg Philis, Seidor Peru, Tata Consultancy Services, Triple S Cloud Services, AHEAD, and Zones.
- For the first time, CloudHealth hosted the CloudLIVE Solution Provider Summit, a global cloud management partner event with more than 2,500 registrants from around the globe. The summit included a packed agenda of keynotes, breakout sessions, case studies, training courses, and collaboration opportunities, featuring technical experts, external industry leaders, and speakers from AWS, Google Cloud, The FinOps Foundation, VMware, leading global partners, and more. Watch the replays here!
- Partners rely on CloudHealth Customer Success Services (CSS) for rapid onboarding, extensive platform training, and access to CloudHealth’s knowledge and expertise. Now, as part of CSS, partners have access to a new valuable service, Customer Health Analytics. Customer Health Analytics provides CloudHealth partners with a detailed analysis of the health of their cloud business and their customers’ cloud environment, benchmarked against their peers.
- Partners continue to leverage CloudHealth mapping kits to assist with partner validation through AWS and Azure MSP Audits, as well as alignment with industry best practice frameworks such as the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- CloudHealth evolved our route to market via integration with the VMware Partner Connect Program, opening great opportunities for both partner ecosystems. This also provides one consistent program experience for partners with greater flexibility and choice, as they align their business models to meet their customers’ most pressing needs.
- CloudHealth continues to be recognized as a leader in the market, with notable accolades in 2020 including A Five-Star Rating in CRN 2020 Partner Program Guide and receiving the 2020 CRN Tech Innovator Award for Cloud Tools and Management, as well as being named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Cost Management and Optimization, Q4 2020.
Partner success stories
In addition to our CloudHealth Partner of the Year Awards, we also want to celebrate success stories shared by the partner community in 2020:
- Better Together: Rackspace and CloudHealth for Successful Cloud Customers
- Asystec Limited Delivers Enhanced Service Offering in Partnership with CloudHealth
- Oblivion Cloud Control Partners with CloudHealth to Manage Customers’ Cloud Environments at Scale
- Groupware Technology Delivers White Glove Customer Service with Support from CloudHealth
- AC3 and CloudHealth Deliver Multi-cloud Management Across Australia and Beyond
Together, we provide value by making customer lives easier and enabling outcomes that would not have happened otherwise.
Product Manager, Rackspace
If you’re interested in sharing your success, we’d love to hear from you! Please reach out to us here and someone from our channel team will be in touch shortly.
Congratulations again to the 2020 CloudHealth Partner of the Year award winners. We look forward to driving positive customer outcomes with you all in 2021 and beyond.
If you’re not part of CloudHealth Partner Community yet, but you’re interested in learning more, see all the benefits of the program and reasons why you should join here, and then complete this form to get the process started.