Customer experience and satisfaction is a pivotal driver of our product evolution. In the latest release of VMware Marketplace, we have implemented a feedback feature that enables you to leave your impressions and suggestions when using VMware Marketplace. Read on to learn more!
Feedback Feature: In the Search for Continuous Improvement
The VMware Marketplace feedback feature enables you to submit your valuable ideas and suggestions directly to our team. Additionally, if you would wish to be contacted by someone from the Product team, you can add your email address in the “Description” field or select “Yes” when asking to be a part of VMware’s User Testing. If you wish to submit suggestions anonymously, you can do so too.
To start using the new feedback feature follow the steps below:
- On VMware Marketplace catalog homepage scroll down to the footer. Navigate to the “Resources” menu and click the “Provide Feedback” link:
This will open a pop-up window with a form. Select a category and the type of feedback you want to provide.
In the “Select a category” drop-down menu, you will find several options to describe the nature of your interaction with the VMware Marketplace. You can select any of the following options:
The “Type of feedback” options allow you to classify the nature of the feedback for the “category” which you have selected. You can choose among the following:
These labels enable us to quickly identify which internal team should receive your request.
More Resources to Support our Partner Publishers
We now have a new section on the VMware Marketplace site just for our publishing partners! Navigate to the new “Partner Solution Resources” section in the “Resources” tab to discover:
Moreover, we also now have a of the Platform Validation if you’d like to learn more.
Discover Latest VMware Marketplace Content
The VMworld 2021 Content Catalog is now live! Keep an eye out for our upcoming session on The Rise of B2B Marketplaces and the Role of VMware Marketplace: Partner Panel with our partners from Catchpoint, LicenseFortress, and DKube (Session ID: VI1460).
Reserve your seat now to attend this and other sessions and learn more about the future of modern applications.
In addition, learn more about how to get the most advantage of VMware Marketplace solutions by reading the following blog posts:
- How to run third-party applications and deploying them through VMware Marketplace: Kubernetes-Ready Solutions for Cloud-Native Applications
- Pod affinity rules to help define how the Kubernetes scheduler will distribute a group of pods across nodes when installing an application: New Bitnami Helm Chart Feature! Pod Affinity Rules
New Featured Solutions on VMware Marketplace
We are happy to announce that the following solutions have been added to the VMware Marketplace catalog in July 2021:
- SECUI BLUEMAX NGF VE (NGFW)
- Picus Security Control Validation Platform
- FortiGate-VM Next Gen Firewall 7.0.1
Management and Monitoring
- + 16 new CloudBolt / Sovlabs new listings [NP10] [RG11]
- Lenovo XClarity Integrator for VMware vRealize Orchestrator
- SD-WAN ServiceNow Integration with ZigiOps
- SD-WAN Integration with Micro Focus
- Mutiny version 7 with Active IPAM®
- Management Pack for Dell EMC PowerMax and VMAX
- Learn more about the VMware Marketplace on our webpage
- Contact us at VMwareMarketplace@vmware.com if you have any questions
- Follow us on Twitter