vRealize Automation is the trusted automation solution for IT organizations that are looking to venture into the cloud era while keeping operational risks and costs in check. Available as a packaged solution for several years, its hosted sibling vRealize Automation Cloud, was launched in VMworld 2018 and has been serving more and more enterprises since.
Automation Around the Globe – Now in São Paulo
Today, we are excited to announce one more region from which vRealize Automation Cloud is hosted. São Paulo, Brazil, becomes the seventh hosting region in addition, to US West, Singapore, Frankfurt-Germany, Sydney-Australia, Montreal-Canada and London-UK.
With available regions around the globe, cloud automation becomes more accessible than ever; even for the most demanding organizations. Companies in São Paulo, Brazil and the broader Latin America region can take advantage of the new hosting region to maintain data localization, comply with state and corporate regulations and minimize latency.
Cloud Operations at Scale – Safely with vRealize Automation Cloud
vRealize Automation Cloud is a versatile automation solution used in numerous cloud organizations to expedite infrastructure delivery, reliably and at scale. Some of the most common uses of vRealize Automation Cloud are:
- Self-Service Cloud: Evolve your VMware data center to private or hybrid cloud infrastructure based on VMware Cloud Foundation and VMware Cloud on AWS.
- DevOps for Infrastructure: Enable a powerful Infrastructure as Code platform with support for infrastructure pipelining and iterative development.
- Network Automation: Automate VMware NSX to enable faster deployment and complete lifecycle automation of traditional and modern applications.
- Kubernetes Automation: Automate the management of Kubernetes clusters and namespaces with support for vSphere with Tanzu.
- Security Operations: Harness event-driven automation to deliver full-service, closed-loop IT system compliance enforcement and vulnerability remediation.
Explore these and many more with a free 45-day trial. Visit our website and seize the opportunity!