VMworld is round the corner, Original blog posted on September 10th.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our biggest VMworld yet! While COVID-19 means that VMworld must be virtual this year, it does not mean it will be any less engaging. In fact, we can support more attendees, more customer sessions, and more “Meet the Experts” roundtables! All delivered in an always-on, follow-the-sun, 48-hours-of-continuous-content extravaganza.
Cloud Management Highlights for VMworld 2020
- Solution Keynotes and Semi-Live Sessions (Scheduled via Content Catalog)
- Hundreds of Breakout Sessions (On-Demand via Content Catalog)
- New and Updated Hands-on-Labs (See our handy vRealize HOL blog)
- Solution Demos (In the VMware Demo Zone during the conference)
- A reimagined, interactive experience at Cloud City (Coming September 29 – October)
“Don’t Miss These Sessions!”
Find the Cloud Management Executive Sessions, Semi-Live Sessions, and Meet The Expert Round Tables in the Cloud Management Activity Guide.
Then review these blogs to make sure you don’t miss our top product sessions:
- vRealize Automation Sessions
- vRealize Operations & vRealize Log Insight Sessions
- vRealize Network Insight Sessions
- CloudHealth Sessions
- Skyline Sessions
Meet Our Teams
Even though we are virtual this year, you will still have plenty of opportunities to meet with our Executives, Leaders, and Subject Matter Experts. Reach out to your account teams today to schedule a personal discussion with our Cloud Management Business Unit experts on one or more of the following subjects:
- Cloud Operating Model
- DevOps for Infrastructure and Cloud Management
- Modern Infrastructure Automation
- Multi-Cloud Management
- Network Management
- Self-Driving Operations
- Skyline Proactive Support
- vRealize Cloud Management
It just wouldn’t be VMworld without some big launches and announcements, and there will certainly be a few this year so stay tuned. And you can expect to hear more about our most recent vRealize Management Cloud releases.