No matter how complex your tenants’ multi-cloud environments are, the self-driving capabilities of VMware vRealize Operations Cloud will handle it all with ease. And the good news? The tool is now available via the VMware Cloud Provider Hub for all partner cloud providers.
Great news for partner cloud providers that operate hybrid and multi-clouds for tenants and act as the first line of support for Day 0 to Day 2 data center operations and management. VMware vRealize Operations Cloud is now available for Service Providers and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) through the VMware Cloud Provider Hub.
Powered by AI, vRealize Operations Cloud delivers self-driving operations from applications to infrastructure. It enables continuous performance optimization based on operational and business intent, efficient capacity and cost management, proactive capacity planning, intelligent remediation and integrated compliance. All this while unifying public and multi-cloud monitoring. It also fully integrates with other vRealize services such as vRealize Automation Cloud, vRealize Log Insight Cloud, and vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
Challenges in a multi-cloud world
Data center management can be complex – VI/cloud admins face challenges around IT modernization, operational agility, accelerated innovation and digital transformation. Cloud providers are competing against large public clouds, while having to deliver managed and hosted services that help end customers respond to specific business needs.
Both cloud providers and end customers need help:
- Reducing costs and accelerating top-line growth
- Meeting SLAs and managing risk
- Unifying visibility, operations and management
- Adopting new innovations and technology with minimal downtime
VMware Cloud Provider Hub
As a Service Provider, the VMware Cloud Provider Hub is your central point for provisioning and managing VMware Cloud services for your customer tenant organizations. On top of managing service access, you can use the Cloud Provider Hub to view and manage billing and support for tenants and your master organization.
You gain full access to all supported VMware Cloud services in the VMware Cloud Provider Commerce Portal once you have on-boarded your master organization, too.
Why vRealize Operations Cloud for MSPs and cloud providers?
As the next-generation platform for operational agility and data center modernization, vRealize Operations Cloud offers self-driving features to support rapid business and IT innovation and reduced time to value.
- Available as a service – vRealize Operations Cloud delivers full feature parity with the traditional on-premises product but offers all the benefits of SaaS, such as reduced operational overhead, automatic updates, fixes and upgrades, and faster access to new features and innovation.
- Continuous availability – Stretch a vRealize Operations Cloud cluster across fault domains to protect against failure, assuring uninterrupted operations view.
- Open and extensible platform – Manage heterogeneous and hybrid environments with an open and extensible architecture, plus the scalability and resilience to support highly complex environments. Deploy domain-specific Management Packs from VMware or third-party hardware and application vendors.
Visit vRealize Operations Cloud on the VMware Cloud Provider Hub to learn more, and sign up to test and deliver self-driving operations, multi-cloud monitoring and analytics services to your tenants.
For details on the Cloud Provider Program and other partner programs, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
To learn more, we encourage all partners to register for our upcoming webinar, Monetize VMware vRealize Operations Cloud, on Aug 20 at 8am PST. Register now.