Government agencies with their sights set on IT modernization will reap great value from attending the upcoming AWS Public Sector Summit Online. Discover how VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US) provide a secure hybrid cloud pathway for your modernization journey.
Is IT modernization one of your top priorities this year? Do the challenges you face while modernizing IT infrastructure keep you up at night? Do you want to improve mission delivery and productivity, drive value and meet citizen expectations for modern, efficient and cost-effective services? Then the AWS Public Sector Summit Online is for you.
In order to help governments modernize their IT infrastructure, VMware and AWS announced VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US). With these hybrid cloud, public sector agencies and private sector customers in highly regulated industries can leverage a consistent infrastructure on-premises and in the public cloud. This helps them increase agility, innovation and security, while maximizing the usage of existing IT investments.
VMware Cloud on AWS provides IT teams an on-demand, scalable hybrid cloud service that enables you to seamlessly extend, migrate and protect infrastructure in the cloud. And once in the cloud, you can start your application modernization journey with minimal disruption. With support by major regulatory compliance certifications such as FedRAMP Ready (Impact level: High), FIPS 140.2 and In-Process certification of FedRAMP Agency High ATO, VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US) provides them ability to run highly sensitive government workloads with the hardened security and production-grade capabilities that government agencies can benefit from.
At AWS Public Sector Summit Online, happening on June 30, 2020, 10 AM EDT, you can learn more about these hybrid cloud services.
With VMware Cloud on AWS being Amazon’s preferred service for all vSphere-base workloads, there are plenty of opportunities to learn about it at the summit.
- Breakout session: Speed matters: How to rapidly deploy hybrid architectures on AWS
Abstract: The implementation of highly scalable, simple-to-deploy technology is transforming the public sector, but it’s not a one-size-fits-all approach. Organizations begin their cloud adoption journeys in many ways. Some start with pilot projects and others jump into mission-critical programs, but they are all starting with an existing infrastructure. Adopting cloud doesn’t mean scrapping it all and starting over. In this session, learn how education, healthcare and financial services customers have created a hybrid cloud environment with AWS through the VMware Cloud service. We will review how to best build and ramp your organization to take advantage of cloud functionality and deliver full lifecycle engagement.
- Virtual booth at Partner Discovery Zone: Meet us at the Partner Discovery Zone and check out some digital resources on how VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US) can help you accelerate your IT modernization journey.
As well as the above, there are many other exciting sessions and networking activities, as well as the chance to meet with AWS experts to get your questions answered. So, what are you waiting for? Register now and deepen your cloud knowledge to accelerate your hybrid cloud journey.
If you would like to learn more about VMware Cloud on AWS, here are some more learning resources for you and you can get started now with VMware Cloud on AWS by purchasing the service online here.
- You can learn more about our VMware Cloud on AWS service at the VMware Cloud on AWS website or by viewing VMware Cloud on AWS: Overview
- Learn about VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US)
- Follow us on Twitter @vmwarecloudaws and give us a shout with #VMWonAWS
- Watch informative demos, overview videos, webinars and hear from our customers: VMware Cloud on AWS on YouTube
- Try the VMware Cloud on AWS Lightning Lab for a first-hand immersive experience
- Read our latest VMware Cloud on AWS blogs
- Obtain the VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Brief, VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US) 1 Pager and VMware Cloud on AWS TCO 1-pager
- Follow the VMware Cloud on AWS release notes on continuing updates
- Visit VMware Cloud Tech Zone for technical articles, guides, videos and more
- Listen to latest episodes of VMware Cloud on AWS Unplugged Podcast