VMware is excited to be a sponsor of All Day DevOps 2019. Organized by advocates from the DevOps community, the conference takes place on November 6, 2019, starting at 3AM EST and runs continuously for 24 hours. Presenters will deliver 150, 30-minute sessions across 5 tracks: DevSecOps, Site Reliability Engineering, CI/CD, Cloud Native Infrastructure, and Cultural Transformation.
Team members of VMware’s Cloud Evangelist team are delivering 5 sessions at the conference. This team focuses on helping customers integrate and operate a broad range of cloud and developer-centric technologies including VMware solutions such as Bitnami, Wavefront, CloudHealth, and Secure State as well as third-party technologies such as EKS, Terraform, Gitlab, Azure Postgres and Jenkins (and many others).
Most recently, the team has been deeply focused on developing new ways to improve continuous delivery and continuous integration (CI/CD) processes through the evolution of a concept they call “Continuous Verification”.
Team Delivered Sessions
The specific sessions team members are delivering are:
|Title||Speaker (Link for Bio and Session Abstract)|
|Creating a Stateful Application with K8S and AWS DB Services||Bill Shetti|
|Automate Everyday Tasks With Functions||Sean O’Dell|
|The 3 Musketeers: Jenkins, Terraform and Vault||Shrivatsa Upadhye|
|Fences & Gates – Designing Ops for DevOps||Dan Illson|
|Being Budget Conscious in a Continuously Automated World||Tim Davis|
24 hours of non-stop DevOps learning. Drink plenty of coffee and we’ll see you online.
Learn More About How VMware Can Help Accelerate Your DevOps Initiatives
- Bitnami: Rapidly take your applications from ideation to production with up-to-date, maintained, and deploy-ready open source components and tools across every cloud.
- Wavefront by VMware: Metrics-driven observability and analytics at massive scale for any application, on any cloud.
- VMware Tanzu: Build applications with velocity, run open source Kubernetes with consistency, and manage your entire footprint with confidence.
- CloudHealth by VMware: Analyze and manage cloud cost, usage, security, and governance across any combination of clouds.
- VMware Secure State: Mitigate the risk of inter-connected threats, across the public cloud, through intelligent, real-time security insight.