Find out the Total Cost of Ownership of moving to VMware Cloud on AWS by booking a one-on-one consultation with a Cloud Economist at VMworld 2019. Positions are limited, fill out the registration form to secure your spot and receive a personalized migration model.
Are you still undecided on your cloud strategy? Not sure which cloud option makes the most sense, or if you even should move to the cloud at all? Let us help.
Book an appointment with a Cloud Economist at VMworld 2019 and have all your questions answered. They’ll help you model out a solution specific to your cloud needs and provide you with a Total Cost Of Ownership model for moving your infrastructure to VMware Cloud on AWS.
Appointments are limited, follow these steps to secure your position:
- Sign up for an appointment at one of two VMworld locations
- Cloud City: https://calendly.com/cloud-city-cloud-econ-2019
- Deloitte/VMware Transformation Workshop@Samovar: https://calendly.com/vmware-deloitte-cloud-economics-2019
- You’ll receive an email introduction to your Cloud Economist and a list of data they will need to build out your Total Cost of Ownership model
- Send in the data before your appointment
- Meet the Cloud Economist atVMWorld 2019
During this meeting, the economist will interview you to try and understand your cloud needs and walk you through our Cloud TCO model. You’ll also discuss the core assumptions and modify them to fit your needs. At the end of a session, you’ll have a good idea of which VMware Cloud on AWS solutions are right for you.