What is a Lightning Lab?
Lightning Labs are short, 30-minute, concentrated module versions of our Hands-On Labs, designed to maximize your use of time. Simply put, they are the fastest and easiest way to learn about core product features, broken down to bite-sized actions.
These Lightning Lab evaluations are FREE, easy to access through our Lightning Lab Catalogue and up and running on your browser in minutes, with no installation required.
The VMware Cloud on AWS Lightning Lab covers:
- How to setup a native AWS VPC and subnets to connect to a VMware Cloud on AWS Software Defined Datacenter (SDDC)
- How to deploy a 3-host SDDC
- How to add users to the SDDC
- How to scale up the SDDC to 4 hosts
So, what are you waiting for? Get started with the VMware Cloud on AWS Lightning Lab and let us know if you have any comments or feedback.
Once you get the initial flavor of the service, try out VMware Cloud on AWS Hands-on-Lab to evaluate extensive features and functionality with no installation required.
Learn more about VMware Cloud on AWS with the following resources and get started with your hybrid cloud journey with us:
- You can learn more about our VMware Cloud on AWS service at the VMware Cloud on AWS website or by viewing the VMware Cloud on AWS: Overview video
- Follow us on Twitter @vmwarecloudaws and give us a shout with #VMWonAWS
- Watch informative demos, overview videos, webinars and hear from our customers: VMware Cloud on AWS on YouTube
- Learn about the features and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS in this Evaluation Guide
- Try the VMware Cloud on AWS Lightening Lab for a first-hand immersive experience
- Read our latest VMware Cloud on AWS blogs
- Obtain the VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Brief and VMware Cloud on AWS TCO 1-pager
- Follow the VMware Cloud on AWS release notes on continuing updates
- Read Technical Guides on Operations, Applications, and Performance
- Explore Feature Walkthroughs of Deployment, Configuration, Networking, and more