The need for greater agility and reducing management burden is driving workloads to the public cloud as a way to quickly respond to changing business needs and better utilize resources. Migrating or extending a virtual desktop/application environment to the public cloud brings exceptional flexibility but requires a significant number of person hours, an assortment of tools, and substantial risk. As companies make the move to public cloud, they also often discover that managing and maintaining cloud and hybrid environments further adds complexity and the need for retraining.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on VMware CloudTM on AWS delivers a robust, feature-rich cloud platform for virtual desktops and applications. It combines the enterprise capabilities of the VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), including compute, storage, and networking, delivered as a service on AWS, with the market-leading capabilities of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop Service for a simple, secure and scalable solution.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on VMware CloudTM on AWS allows customers to:
- Seamlessly deliver Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service enterprise-grade desktop/app from the cloud to your users
- Leverage proven Citrix virtual applications and desktops with VMware management capabilities
- Automatically scale up and down app and desktop workloads with pay-as-you-go IaaS
- Ease deployment with familiar expertise and tools
- Implement a comprehensive, intrinsic security solution from datacenter to the cloud
- Unlock features like PVS Provisioning Services that are not available on any other public cloud
Come visit VMware this week at #CitrixSynergy in booth 307 for a demo and learn how to take your on premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops into the public cloud with #VMConAWS.
More details in Citrix Blog