With VMworld Barcelona just around the corner (November 5th through 8th) we thought we’d take a moment to look at the exciting sessions available for attendees.
We’re staging more than two dozen discussions focused on VMware Cloud Services during the conference. VMware Cloud offerings are all delivered as SaaS and address a range of concerns across private, hybrid and native public cloud.
Some of the organizational challenges addressed by speakers include:
- Optimizing cloud costs to maximize multi-cloud value.
- Rapid troubleshooting for SaaS applications to drive critical revenues.
- Delivering an enterprise class Kubernetes platform that gives developers the freedom they crave while maintaining control for IT operators.
- Addressing security and compliance concerns within on-premise and native public clouds, including AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Planning and implementing virtual networking and security for hybrid cloud environments.
- Running RDS on vSphere to support a truly hybrid cloud data management strategy.
Below is a summary of the cloud service sessions that will be available at VMworld Barcelona. Attendees can easily schedule these using the online content catalog. Simply filter for “Cloud Services” under the Data Center to Cloud track.
- Accelerate App Security and Availability with vRealize Network Insight (SAI2555BE)
- Introduction to VMware AppDefense(SAI3217BE)
- Great Power, Great Responsibility: Least Privilege Security with AppDefense(SAI3219BE)
- Use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Simplify Security (SAI3243BE)
- Intro to VMware’s Cloud Management Automation Services. You agile enough? (MGT1312BE)
- VMware Cloud Management: See the Mother of All Demos! (MGT2204BE)
- Agile Cloud Management with VMware (MGT2915BE)
- Customer Success Story: Enable Developers with Infra-as-Code and Automation (MGT2920BE)
- Enabling Cloud Marketplace Services with VMware (HYP2422BE)
- Art of Possible: Empowering Every vSphere Infrastructure to Become Hybrid (HYP1071BE)
- Building Virtual Cloud Networks : From Edge to Cloud (HYP1223BE)
- Cloud Migration and DC Modernization With HCX: Use Cases and Architectures (HYP1224BE)
- How to Migrate and Create a Hybrid Cloud using IBM Cloud and VMware HCX (HYP1969BE)
- Multi Cloud Architectures and Evolution: Customer Perspective (HYP2861BE)
- Use Cloud Services to Deploy and Maintain Apps in a Multi-Cloud Environment (MGT2556BE)
- AWS App Security and Visibility with Network Insight and Log Intelligence (MGT2844BE)
- vRealize Network Insight Deep Dive (NET1879BE)
- Introduction to vRealize Network Insight (NET2764BE)
- Introduction to Real-Time Insight and Governance for Cloud Infrastructure (MGT2954BE)
- Finding “Connected Threats” – The Hidden Risks in Your Public Cloud (MGT3718BE)
- Intro to VMware Kubernetes Engine-Managed K8s Service on Public Cloud (CNA2084BE)
- Deep Dive: VMware Kubernetes Engine-K8s as a Service on Public Cloud (CNA3124BE)
- Masters of Scale: How DevOps Teams at SaaS Orgs Illuminate Cloud Services (MGT1402BE)
- Amazon RDS on VMware: Database Management Services on vSphere (MGT3918BE)
If you haven’t already registered, you can do so here. For all confirmed attendees, see you in Barcelona!