Today, we are pleased to announce the general availability of VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4.1, following on the release of VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4 in February. The VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) 4.4.1 release includes the following:
- Updated Bill of Materials with new product versions of the following:
- VMware SDDC Manager 4.4.1
- VMware vCenter Server 7.0 Update 3d, which delivers bug and security fixes (See vCenter 7.0 U3d Release Notes)
- VMware NSX-T 220.127.116.11.4 (See NSX-T 18.104.22.168 Release Notes and KB87975 for more information).
- VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.6.2 PSPAK 3
The Cloud Foundation 4.4.1 release addresses the VMSA-2022-0014 critical security advisory. For more information, including workarounds for customers unable to update immediately, please consult the VMware Security Advisor at https://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2022-0014.html.
In addition, this release also provides fixes and updates as identified in the VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4.1 Release Notes.
Cloud Foundation customers can install VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4.1 as a new release or perform a sequential or skip-level upgrade to VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4.1 from VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4, 4.3.1, 4.3, 4.2.1, 4.2, 22.214.171.124, or 4.1.
To learn more about VMware Cloud Foundation, please visit the product page on VMware.com. We also encourage you to visit the VCF Tech Zone at https://core.vmware.com/vmware-cloud-foundation, where you can view technical deep-dive content, videos, how-to information, and see the latest on VMware Validated Solutions for VMware Cloud Foundation.