As many of you are already aware, PEX, the VMware Partner Exchange for 2013 is almost upon us. As usual, I decided to call out a number of sessions which I thought you might be interested in attending from a storage perspective, if you are indeed attending PEX.
In no particular order, these are the storage related sessions which caught my eye.
- CI1127 – vSphere Data Protection – Technical Deep Dive by Jeff Hunter of VMware
- CI1435 – Site Recovery Manager – Technical Walkthrough by Ken Wernerburg of VMware
- TEX1160 – Virtualizing Latency Sensitive Applications by Tim Harris of VMware
- TEX1437 – Storage Strategies for VMware vSphere & vCloud Suite by Alex Jauch of VMware & Vaughn Stewart of NetApp
- TEX1496 – What’s New – Storage APIs for Data Protection by Alton Yu of VMware
The content catalog is also live, and you can browse it via this link. And of course, no post would be complete without a shameless plug of my own session which is:
- TEX1138 – vSphere 5.1 New Storage Features
Hope to see you there.
Get notification of these blogs postings and more VMware Storage information by following me on Twitter: @VMwareStorage