A brief note to tell you about what I am involved in at this years VMworld 2012. Of course, it is all storage related.
I’d be delighted if you come along to one of my ‘official’ sessions, but I understand that there is so much to see and do in a limited time.
I’d particularly encourage you to attend one or more of the Group Discussions. My one is GD10. I’ll be joined by one of our support superstars, Patrick Carmichael, and we’ll be having a very informal chat around vSphere storage best practices. These are very relaxed discussions but also very informative. A second group discussion has been added. However there is limited space in the GDs so sign up soon if you want to participate.
I am also participating in a number of Meet-The-Expert sessions. This allows you to book 30 minutes for an informal chat around any storage queries or concerns you might have. These can be booked via the Lounge reception desk, Moscone West, Level 2. Come by and have a chat. Its boring when there is no-one to talk to, and I have to spend an hour there each time
This is a complete list of what I’ll be involved in at this year’s VMworld:
- Sunday, August 26, 14:30 – 16:00 ~ TAM Day – Ask The Experts Panel Session (by invite only)
- Sunday, August 26, 16:00 – 19:00 ~ Booth Duty at the VMware Stand (Solutions Exchange)
- Monday, August 27, 10:30 – 11:30 ~ Meet the Experts EXPERTS-01 (Moscone West Level 2)
- Monday, August 27, 12:30 – 13:30 ~ Speaker Session (INF-STO 1998) vSphere 5.x Storage
- Monday, August 27, 17:00 – 19:00 ~ Meet the Experts Reception (Moscone West Level 2)
- Tuesday, August 28, 15:30 – 16:30 ~ Group Discussion (GD10) Storage Best Practices
- Wednesday, Aug 29, 11:30 – 12:30 ~ Speaker Session (INF-STO 1998) vSphere 5.x Storage
- Wednesday, Aug 29, 14:00 – 15:00 ~ Meet the Experts EXPERTS-14 (Moscone West Level 2)
- Thursday, August 28, 13:30 – 14:30 ~ Group Discussion (GD10) Storage Best Practices
I hope to see you at one or more of these sessions.
Updated with video (I forgot about this). If this doesn’t convince you, I don’t know what will
Get notification of these blogs postings and more VMware Storage information by following me on Twitter: @VMwareStorage