A bit late getting this update out – I’ll now return to posting to the VMTN blog, as last week I didn’t have access to VMTN and posted on the vSphere Blog instead (http://bit.ly/RZeLCk).
A whole bunch of new blogs this week by Tech Marketing staff:
- vSphere 5.1 DRS Resource Distribution web client shows different statistics than the vSphere client - Frank Denneman
- Getting Support For VMware APIs and SDKs? - William Lam
- vCloud Suite – vSphere Storage Appliance (VSA) 5.1 Considerations for Successful Brownfield Deployments – Part I - Rawlinson Rivera
- vCloud Suite – vSphere Storage Appliance (VSA) 5.1 Considerations for Successful Brownfield Deployments – Part II - Rawlinson Rivera
- vSphere 5.1 – VDS New Features – Network Health Check - Vyenkatesh Deshpande
- New VAAI Whitepaper now available - Cormac Hogan
- Recovering a Replicated vSphere Data Protection (VDP) Virtual Appliance - Jeff Hunter
- Quick Survey – Your vSphere environment today and tomorrow! - Justin King
- Configuring VDS Network Health Check Interval Using vSphere API - William Lam
VMware PowerCLI Blog:
- Calculating the bandwidth usage and duration of a vMotion process?
- Overlapping DRS VM-Host affinity rule in a vSphere Stretched Cluster
- SIOC on datastores backed by a single datapool