By Duncan Epping, Principal Architect.
Although it is still the "quiet period" due to the holidays the list is actually surprisingly long.I am guess VMworld and the release of vCenter Server 5.0 U1a has got something to do with that! I hope you will enjoy this list again, but for now I am going to enjoy my last couple of days of my holiday.
- Inactivity Timeout for the vSphere C# Client (William Lam) http://bit.ly/NKyrmt
- VMworld Content Catalog live, here are my recommendations! (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/NjHrkk
- Disabling MinGoodness and CostBenefit (Frank Denneman) http://bit.ly/M2COLP
- LUN sizes in the new Storage World (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/NguB3W
- VMworld 2012 – Some Interesting Storage Sessions (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/MsfBPK
- vSphere Hypervisor Auto Start Bug Fixed (Kyle Gleed) http://bit.ly/NnmuWq
- Pivot3 – Test Drive of VMware's Mobile Secure Desktop webinar (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/NxxGLN
- vSphere 5.0 U1a was just released, vDS/SvMotion bug fixed! (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/Nnmztc
- Troubleshooting Storage Performance in vSphere – Storage Queues (Joseph Dieckhans) http://bit.ly/LQ9Pgn