While the Pivotal Initiative is forming, both vFabric and Greenplum groups will be represented separately. Of course, you can also learn what’s going on by checking out Strata Greenplum or Strata VMware on Twitter.
If you aren’t familiar with Strata, it is a great conference for those building apps in the cloud. Its focus is all about the future of big data and how to use big data successfully. Speakers include representatives from Google, VMware, Amazon, Microsoft, and many other software companies focused in the big data space. Topics include:
- Data Science
- Search and Real Time Analytics
- Software Startups
- Video Games
Here is an overview video:
Here is how you can find us at the event:
- Greenplum is an Elite Sponsor—we will be sharing how our customers are using the Greenplum Unified Analytics Platform to deliver the predictive enterprise. Friends of Greenplum can get a 20% discount by entering the code GREENPLUM when prompted in the online registration process.
- Booth #201 will be staffed with Greenplum experts and demonstrations are available.
- On Wednesday, February 27 at 9:05 AM, Greenplum will be giving a keynote in the Mission City Ballroom.
- On Thursday, February 28 at 2:20 PM, Greenplum and SFSC/UC San Diego will present the BigData Top100 List initiative—a new, open, community-based effort for benchmarking big data systems.
If you are interested in Greenplum and aren’t attending, there is a live, streaming event about Greenplum and Hadoop on Monday, February 25 at 10A PST.
- VMware is an Impact Sponsor—several technologies will be available to demo or come meet and speak to experts.
- You can find us at booth #809.
- We also have a meeting room available for 1 on 1 meetings on the 3rd floor.
- We are sponsoring two events on the schedule:
- The Booth Crawl on Wednesday evening.
- The Morning Break on Thursday.
We hope to see you there!