The vFabric team is headed to SpringOne 2GX 2012 next week – from October 15-18 in Washington, DC. This is set to be a great event to learn the latest on Spring with over 100 sessions covering a wide variety of topics. For those of you looking to learn more about how vFabric is the best place to run Spring applications, here are the highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Spring Applications using vFabric Application Director
- Virtualizing and Tuning Large Scale Java Applications
- Implementing Domain-Driven Design with Spring and vFabric
- Effective Design Patterns with NewSQL
- Spring Insight
- Ten Great Reasons to Virtualize Your Java Apps
- CloudFoundry Bootcamp
- What’s New in Cloud Foundry
- Thinking Outside the Container: Running Standalone Apps on Cloud Foundry
- Cloud Foundry Architecture
- Practical Tips for Application Development on Cloud Foundry
- Batch Processing and Integration on Cloud Foundry
2. The Booth: In the Columbia Foyer, we will have a booth where you can meet some of our experts and learn about vFabric technologies. Of course, we will have giveaways, and there is also rumored to be an iPad raffle!
3. The Demo Lounge: In the Cardozo Room, our team will be answering questions and showing demonstrations of vFabric Application Runtime, SQLFire, Big Data (similar to our booth at VMworld), Data Management, vFabric Application Management, the Nanotrader reference architecture, and CloudFoundry.com.
4. Public Sector Luncheon: A complimentary luncheon on Big, Fast, Flexible Data in the Public Sector will be given by SpringSource and VMware experts in the Gunstom Room of the Washington Hilton on Wednesday, October 17 from 1145a-1245p EST. Topics will include:
- Big Data: How to deploy and manage an elastic Hadoop cluster in 10 minutes
- Fast Data: Service global web and mobile mission-critical applications with real-time data
- Flexible Data: Applications today need a variety of data technologies along with traditional RDBMS. Learn how to leverage these integrated technologies for your application development.
5. Birds of a Feather Event: On Tuesday, October 16 from 845p-10p EST, we have an event in Columbia Hall 1 & 2 where you can chat with vFabric product teams and other Spring developers using vFabric. We are looking to have a good conversation with Spring developers about Spring developer needs for the IDE, runtime, monitoring, environments, databases, and more.