Join at the upcoming Cloud Expo in Santa Clara, CA on November 5-8.
Recent IDC research shows that worldwide spending on cloud services will grow almost threefold, reaching $44.2 billion by 2013. And a recent Gartner report predicts that the volume of enterprise data overall will increase by a phenomenal 650% over the next five years.
These two enterprise IT trends, Cloud Computing and Big Data, will converge at the 11th Cloud Expo – at the Santa Clara Convention Center. There are 200+ technical sessions covering everything from infrastructure to platforms to applications.
How to find us at the Show
1. Of course, we will have a booth (#209) – come see demonstrations of:
- Infrastructure – vCloud Director, vCenter Chargeback Manager, vCloud Connect, and the Software Defined Data Center
- Operations – vCenter Operations, DynamicOps, vShield, and vSphere
- Cloud Application Platform/PaaS – vFabric, Data Director, Application Director, SQLFire, GemFire, Business Critical Applications Services, and Cetas/Big Data
- End User Computing – View, Horizon, Socialcast
2. There are two technical sessions we will be presenting:
3. We have a General Session on November 7th from 1:35 – 2:05PM
We look forward to seeing you there!