The VMware vFabric team is going to Oracle Open World next week in San Francisco. Starting on Monday, Sept 30th and going to Wednesday, October 2, there are three places you should look for us:
1. Stop by our booth at 1733 Moscone South – right near the Oracle DEMOgrounds where you can learn about several VMware technologies related to Oracle:
- Oracle on VMware – learn about best practices as well as support and licensing considerations…and, get a t-shirt!
- vCloud Suite
- Data Director
- GemFire, SQLFire, Cetas, and Serengeti
- vFabric Application Director and vFabric Application Performance Manager
2. Visit the Scene and Be Heard Theater Session on Cloud Analytics from 4-420PM on Monday, October 1st to learn about cloud analytics and how it is a model for affordable, instant intelligence.
3. Attend cocktail reception for DBAs which is co-hosted with EMC and IOUG from 6-730P on Tuesday, October 2nd in the Chronicle Bookstore (across from Moscone Center).