For the past 10 years, VMworld has grown into one of the largest virtualization and cloud computing events in the world. With an expected attendance of 21,000, VMworld 2013 looks to be no different. Attendees from all over the world come to VMworld to gain the tools they need to transform conventional remedies into seamless, agile solutions, which can dramatically simplify their operations and provide unmatched business advantages. Are you ready for VMworld?
During our next #cloudtalk on Tuesday, July 30th at 11am PT, we’d like to invite our service providers, partners, the larger cloud community and VMworld attendees to join us as we discuss predictions and must-see sessions and events for VMworld 2013!
Co-hosting the chat will be Greg Stuart (@vDestination), a 3x VMworld Alumni and vExpert 2011-2013, as well as Wade Holmes (@wholmes), a Staff Solutions Architect at VMware and VMworld Alumni. Greg and Wade will be on the chat to answer questions and share their VMworld experiences.
In the chat, we’ll be discussing such questions as:
- What are your predictions for VMworld 2013?
- What are you most looking forward to at VMworld?
- What is your can’t miss session?
- What community events are you most excited for?
- What is your favorite part about VMworld?
- What is your most memorable VMworld moment?
Plus much more!
Here’s how to participate in #cloudtalk:
- Follow the #cloudtalk hashtag (via Twubs.com, Tchat.io, TweetGrid, TweetDeck or another Twitter client) and watch the real-time stream.
- On July 30th, at 11am, @vCloud will pose a few questions using the #cloudtalk hashtag to get the conversation rolling.
- Tag your tweets with the #cloudtalk hashtag. @reply other participants and react to their questions, comments, thoughts via #cloudtalk. Engage!
- #cloudtalk should last about an hour.
- RSVP for #cloudtalk on our twtvite!
In the meantime, feel free to tweet at us @vCloud with any questions. We look forward to having you join us on July 30th for #cloudtalk!