Did you know VMware recently released a new bundle for Service Providers? The VMware vCloud Service Provider Bundle – Premier Plus Edition enables VMware Service Provider partners to deliver vCloud Services with a robust cloud stack that’s built on the solid performance and availability of the vSphere platform, and coupled with the efficient provisioning and management of customers’ virtual datacenters through vCloud Director.
That’s not all! The vCloud Service Provider Bundle – Premier Plus Edition includes the vCenter Operations Suite Enterprise, which not only enables you to better manage your own infrastructure , but also enables you to capture new revenue streams through add-on services delivered to customers.
Still debating if you should upgrade? Here are two of the main benefits to upgrading to the vCloud Service Provider Bundle – Premier Plus Edition:
- Ability to better manage your own infrastructure service levels. With the vCloud Service Provider Bundle – Premier Plus Edition, you, as a Service Provider, have the tools to proactively manage your environment, giving you better performance, capacity utilization, and forecasting – all while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Capture new revenue streams through add-on services delivered to customers. You gain incremental revenue opportunities through the vCloud Service Provider Bundle – Premier Plus Edition compared with the Premier Edition.
Also, compared to the Premier Edition, the Premier Plus Edition offers additional benefits, such as:
- Improved SLAs with service health reporting, along with predictable alerts in advance of performance degradation in the infrastructure.
- Increased service margins through improved capacity utilization, forecasting, VM right-sizing, capacity reclamation and automated views and alerts to speed decision making.
- Ability to deliver compliance as a service through automated patching and provisioning, utilization of comprehensive change tracking to isolate root causes, and remediating images to normal with single-click rollback.
All together, the VMware vCloud Service Provider Bundle – Premier Plus Edition includes vCenter Operations, vCenter Configuration Manager, vCenter Chargeback, vCenter Server, vCloud Network & Security Advanced (formerly vShield), vSphere Enterprise Plus and Production Support.
In the charts below, see how the Premier Edition with the vCenter Operation Manager Product (vCOPS) stacks up against the Premier Plus Edition:
Check out the video below to see how VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite works for Service Providers: